Weight loss story: “I lost 46 kilos by following a quantified nutrition diet and working out 5-6 days a week”

 When Shilpa Kansal found that she weighed 102 kilos, she decided to do something about it. From quantifying her diet to working out 5-6 days a week, she brought significant changes to her lifestyle and remained consistent. In a duration of 2.5 years, Shilpa lost 46 kgs and is still keeping at it. Here’s a look at her weight loss journey.


Highest weight recorded: 102 kgs

Weight lost: 46kgs

Duration it took me to lose weight: 2.5 years

READMORE

02/7The turning point

When I saw my weight in 3 digits, I knew exactly what I wanted and it pushed me to start my weight loss journey.

03/7Diet followed

My breakfast: I don't do breakfast as such.

My lunch: Chicken pulao/paneer pulao

My dinner: Egg parantha

Pre-workout meal: Black coffee

Post- workout meal: Whey protein Isolate and my 20g nuts

I indulge in (What you eat on your cheat days): Chicken biryani from my fav. restaurant + dark chocolate cake

Low-calorie recipes I swear by: Whey Protein Ice Cream, egg & cheese tortilla wrap, palak paneer pulao

READMORE

04/7Workout regime

I trained to strengthen my lower body, indulged in exercises that targeted my upper body + abs, and did full body exercises along with core workout on repeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the notifications and updates and click Finish

How to make sure your friends are fit

the potential lead opportunities, existing